Artist: Magnhild Groven Nøvik (Norway)
- Roar Matheson Bye’s School of Art, Trondheim
- Fields of study: portrait, nudes, still life, landscape
- Later mentored by the profiled Norwegian artists Hans Aas, Roar Matheson Bye, Trond Bakken and Sverre Bjertnes (in succession)
Representation at Exhibitions:
- Several exhibitions by local art societies at Levanger (Norway) and Vikersund (Norway); some were separate exhibitions
- Several exhibitions by Grorud Art Society , Oslo, Norway
- Costa Blanca Art Society, Alfaz del Pi, Spain
- Separate exhibition at The Cafe of Literature and Art, Playa del Albir
- Galleria Eclettica, Spoleto, Italy (16.07.2013)
- Galerie l’Atelier Gerard Berizzi, Nice, France (29.09.2013),
- Galleria la Pigna, Rome, Italy (17.10.2013)
- Salon Art Shopping, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France (October 2013)
Upcoming separate exhibition: Gallery Dalype, Oslo, Norway (September 2014)
Author and illustrator of the book “El Camino – En Vandring i Fabelens Rike” (“The Path - A Journey in the Realm of Fable”), Lanser Publishing House, Norway (2010)
Works by the artist are permanently on display in the church at Levanger, Norway.
Techniques: Oil on canvas, acrylic on canvas, aquarelle, photography, glass montage
- Groruddalen Art Society, Norway
- Costa Blanca Art Society, Spain
- Artcom Expo - International Association of Artists
Samples from the artist’s portfolio on the following pages.
Jeg liker dene siden og er begeistret for hennes kunst. Bildene hennes mater min sjel.Det var bare flaks at jeg oppdaget denne siden.